September Quiz Answers
The correct answers are posted here.
1) Who is the current U.S. Treasurer?
2) How many planes were hijacked, and where did they ultimately crash?
Four (4) planes: Two into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, one crashed into the Pentagon and the fourth in Shanksville, Pennsylvania
3) President Barack Obama signed the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Commemorative Act on August 6, 2010.
4) What does the water on the medal’s reverse symbolize?
Peace and the continuity of life
5) Did anyone who was on the flights survive?
6) Who designed and sculpted both sides of the medal?
Front: Designed by Donna Weaver, sculpted by Phebe Hemphill
Back: Designed by Donna Weaver, sculpted by Joseph Menna